Ever have one of those days where nothing in particular goes wrong, but you're still having a bad day?
I know. First world problems. But it happens nonetheless. I'm not in the greatest of moods right now, and I just feel yuck.
So in come the brownies. That couldn't decide which craving to satisfy, so they settled on all three.
Oreos, cookie dough, and chocolate.
Thank God for Pinterest, and geniuses who come up with combinations like this.
One recipe chocolate chip cookie dough
One package Oreo cookies
One recipe brownies
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line a 8x8 inch square pan with parchment paper. Spray the paper.
2. Make the cookie dough, then spread it in the bottom of the pan evenly.
3. Place Oreo cookies on top of dough, pressing in slightly.
4. Make brownies, and pour batter over top. Spread evenly in pan.
5. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes. The top will look done and cracked. Cool slightly and enjoy warm with a tall glass of milk. Optional: Write a blog post while shoving them in your mouth.
The cookie layer will be slightly underbaked, as well as the brownie layer...but this gooey richness only adds to the wonder of this dessert.